SpeakSomething Promotional Policy
1. For All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials ("Promotional Content"), under no circumstances will SpeakSomething.com .com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content obtained, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted on behalf of any of its content partners.
2. Content Partner acknowledge that SpeakSomething may or may not pre-screen Content, but that SpeakSomething shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is found objectionable through their censoring filters.
3. With respect to Content (Photos, Graphics, Video, Audio etc) you submit or make available for inclusion on SpeakSomething, content partner explicitly provide the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display on SpeakSomething.com. This license exists only for as long as each content partner elect to continue to include such Content and will terminate within 1 month of content partners notice or as per the Letter of Understanding with the content partner or when SpeakSomething decides to remove such Content from the Service.
4. Content Partner also agree that the Content can also be converted into any desired formats or medium now known or later that might be developed. The placement of Content or usage of Color, Font, Resolution, Video Bit Rate, FPS, File Size etc is entirely the discretion of SpeakSomething.com
5. Content Partner agree that SpeakSomething shall have the right to include or otherwise associate advertising, promotional, and other content along with the content partners content. Each content partner hereby waive and agree never to assert against SpeakSomething any kind of rights that they may have in their Posts during and after the term of this Agreement.
6. SpeakSomething may also use the Content provided by its partners for any promotional activity of its website or associated websites without the prior permission of the Content Partner.
7. SpeakSomething is under no obligation to provide any kind of data with respect to Usage of any Content or Demographics of its users to third party clients.
8. Content partner further acknowledge that SpeakSomething reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time without any prior intimation.
9. SpeakSomething reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Content Partner agree that SpeakSomething shall not be liable to any of its content partners or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.